Admission to B.Tech. Programme in College of Technology
Admission in College of Technology, G.B. Pant University of Ag. and Technology, Pantnagar will be held by online counseling conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun on the basis of JEE Mains rank.
- Following seats of B Tech will be filled through this online counseling, Agricultural Engineering (only for Uttarakhand Candidates, for All India candidates it will be through ICAR exam), Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Industrial and Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Biotechnology.
- 85% seats are reserved for Uttarakhand candidates and 15% seats are for All India Candidates.
- For any reserved seat in Uttarakhand quota Domicile certificate is required, you must prepare that if you are not having. For general Uttarakhand seat this certificate is not required.
- Admission in lateral entry will be through the on-line counseling conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun based upon UKSEE exam merit. Preference will be given to the UKSEE Merit candidates.
- Lateral seats are only for Uttarakhand candidates.
- After 2 counseling conducted by UTU, spot counseling (ONLINE MODE) is conducted by College of Technology, Pantnagar itself. Information for that you may visit University Website http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/