You are hereHistory / Functions of the Security Department
Functions of the Security Department
- Provide personal safety for members of the university community and visitors.
- Protection and security of university property.
- Crime prevention and investigation.
- Enforcement of university rules and regulations.
- Provide security for designated functions.
- Reporting hazardous and unsafe conditions regarding university property.
- Security and protection of personal property of the members of the university and their guests.
- Issue of ID Cards, Passes, Permissions for various purposes
- Identification and control of unauthorized persons and animals
- Liasoning with the district administration
- Collecting information useful for maintaining law and order in the campus